We want Agile & Scrum Portugal to be an inclusive event for all agile practitioners and enthusiasts, whether coming from small or large institutions, industry, or academia.
We encourage you to participate as a speaker and share your experience on a topic of your expertise, by submitting a talk, one that is either inspiring, controversial, or though-provoking. You choose! :)
We encourage you to submit proposals of the following types:
- — Talk – 20min presentations (+10min questions) about a topic of your expertise;
- — Lightning talk – 5min presentation (+3min questions), for inspiring ideas, reports;
- — Agile methods: Scrum, Lean, XP, etc
- — Collaboration, Culture & Teams
- — Business & Project Management
- — Customer Relationship
- — Development Practices
- — Testing & Quality Assurance
- — Agile Adoption & Transformation
How to submit
Submit a one-page abstract (max. 400 words) to the chairs by May 31st, using the easychair system. You will receive a notification as soon as possible and no later than June 15th, inviting you to develop the final version to be presented at the conference.
- — Provide a description of what your session is about on the “abstract” field of the submission form. Be sure to clearly state what the attendees should expect. Lay out a plan for the talk, the objectives, and which concepts, will be addressed. Please include in the end of this field a final paragraph about yourself. How would you describe your experience with agile and with the specific topics of the submission?
- — You don’t need to send the slides as part of your submission, but we encourage you to do so, even if in draft form. You can attach your slides using the “Upload Paper” section of the submission form.
You should submit your talk online using the easychair submission system.
Accepted talks will be granted a free admission to the workshops day of the event.
31 May11 June: Submissions due (Extended)
- — 15 June: Notifications
- — 19 June: Online registrations due
- — 21–22 June: Conference days
If you need more information or early feedback on your submission, please contact the chairs.